Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You only lose the gold.

I went to visit my friends in Tucson on Sunday and Monday. It was fun, and Nikol and I made stuffing. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture. We walked over to the park, which was nice, but I was facing the sun, so it kinda made it hard to hold a conversation. These aren't from my visit, though. I haven't been doing much otherwise. I suppose I should go back to working on my story.

Photobucket
Aww, lookit Kermit!
Photobucket
Honeydew, honeywheat bagel, swiss cheese, maple syrup, easy-over egg, and veggie sausage.
Photobucket
Tofu fried in peanut oil, hoisin sauce, mushrooms cooked with some honey, and brown rice.
Photobucket
Some cut up bananas and strawberries with plain yogurt, sugar and vanilla.

Song of the day: David Glen Eisley- Sweet Victory.

No comments: