Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I moved into my new place a week ago, but as I have no internet, updating has and will be sparse for a tad. However, I ordered a laptop with a wifi card, as my old computer died again officially, and rather than try and keep using it, I think it's time I finally invest in a laptop. So, fairly soon -this week, I hope- I will show you some artwork I've made for the shop, and lots of pictures of snoww. :D We just had a storm, and it's expected to keep snowing all week. I'm not sure if I can keep doing the 365, however, because I hadn't backed up a good deal, probably 200 of my photos, when it died. We'll see how far back the things left on my camera go, but I may have to shut it down. Which is sad. Oh well, I was at least able to clean the lense on my camera, thankfully, when I went back to visit my mom over the holiday weekend.

Hope you're all having a good week.

No comments: