Saturday, February 6, 2010

Does that make me crazy?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally made some business cards for my shop! They're so cool, I'm so happy with them. I got them through a site called Vista Print. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make anything promotional for a business, or function, etc. Their site is incredibly easy to navigate and use, with straight-forward step-by-step processes for making what you want. You can get 250 for free if you choose from one of their 45 stock images, or, for $5 you can add your own image, which is what I did. Then add in your text, choose the font and so forth. They also have many deals going on, and once you've set up how you want it to look, you can get that image on almost any surface- t-shirts, coffee mugs, key chains, mouse pads, etc. I got 500, because after I was done, it offered me 250 more with free shipping. :D

In other news, because my printer is still unable to be used, I will be working more on my monster sewing projects this weekend. Here is one that's done and for sale. I will be making a bunch more, so keep checking the shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Song of the day: Gnarles Barkley- Crazy. Such a great beat.

No comments: