Friday, June 11, 2010

Let yourself be free.

These are from the south rim which is like an 8 minute walk from the house at which I'm stationed. It's super cool to be able to just walk over after work. I've been trying to ride my bike a lot up here, get better at hills. More on my flickr, and I have some more pictures I plan to post of the wildlife here. :D I've quit my last year's 365, I lost too many photos. So, instead I'm just gonna make Fridays, from now on, big photo dump days. There are a ton of pics I've been hoarding. Hope you have a great weekend! I'm still planning on taking some hikes up here. It's surprisingly cold today; a few days ago we had a heat wave. What is this?!









1 comment:

Daedalus said...

I think I'd get a bit of vertigo looking at that.. I did just looking at the photos.