Friday, September 24, 2010

There are many more on my Flickr.

I can't believe how fast time is going this month! I'm certainly enjoying the cooler temperatures and breezy afternoons, or at least trying to for as long as they're here before it starts dipping into the 40s and below during the day. I've been listening to Brain Droppings by George Carlin quite a bit as of late, great stuff. I have some more updates from when I was in the Grand Canyon. Tomorrow my friend and I are going to go on a nice, long hike. :D Thus far I haven't really gotten to experience the trails here, and I want to as much as I can while we're having such lovely weather. Hopefully I'll get some more artwork done; I'm feeling quite unproductive in that arena.

I decided to make a facebook for my store. I will be making updates there about new things, etc.













No comments: