Thursday, November 18, 2010

Looking longingly.

More window shopping.

Photobucket
I looove the colors in this shirt.

Photobucket
New earrings are totally impractical, but look how gorgeous these are. I would never be able to wear glass, anyway; I live in my earrings.
Photobucket
This coat is so nice and has the exact type of nice, outer pockets I like. Many of my jackets are too large on me now, and I wouldn't mind one like this.

Photobucket
I've always wanted a bomber jacket. This one is in the nicest condition of any I've looked at for a while.
Photobucket
I'm waiting until I've gotten closer to my goal weight until I purchase a pair of these, but they're fantastic. They're wool biking knickers! I've been wanting them for a few years now.
Photobucket
This is just...because it's amazing.
Photobucket
I'm saving up for a one-person tent like this one! This is actually on sale, I might cave...

Photobucket
And this is a recent purchase of mine- an x-small ameribag. I'm still waiting for it to come in the post, but I can't wait to use it. It will fit the curve of my back and have enough room for my essentials. My backpack is wonderful, but it does put all the weight on my lower back which makes it start to hurt. Often I don't carry much with me, so this will be nice.

No comments: