Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reach out for me.

Clearing up some of the links in my sidebar again. I also went through the blogs on my list and cleared up ones I haven't really even looked at in months/years, and updated with new blogs I'm in love with.

Whole Larder Love is an amazing blog, about growing your own food. I want my life to be like that. Just without the meat part, since I'm a vegetarian.


Some places that offer cool wallpaper/fabrics:
Walnut Wallpaper
Blik Graphics
Reprodepot
Domestic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the meat part!

But I'm glad you like the blog regardless. I'll make a special Zucchini soup tonight in your honor!

leader of the pack said...

Woah, I hadn't realized you'd commented! Haha, neato! I had really liked that post.