Sunday, August 21, 2011

Better open the door.

I feel like every time I start a blog entry I mention how long it's been since the last post. Time is a strange thing. I've been busy off my rocker at a short summer job, working as a security guard for the Cardinals while they're up here practicing. The hours are insane, and I haven't any internet at home still, so I've not been up to date on much of anything. Luckily I get to read at work, so I'm trying to get through all the books I own that I haven't read yet. I've gotten outrageously tan from the long hours spent outside during practice or field security.

In the meantime, enjoy a SAS post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Taken by: Drew Woods.

1 comment:

Vera said...

Such beautiful photos! I love the bears! So cute!

http://withmiracle.blogspot.com/