Saturday, December 10, 2011

Etsy update!

It feels like forever since I last did an etsy update. I wanted to say the store is still up and running and everything. At present, almost everything in the shop has free shipping for a big moving sale I'm having. This will be running until I graduate, because I want to get rid of as much of the inventory as POSSIBLE before I have to trek across country or wherever I plan on going! So please hop on by and get some of your holiday shopping done. :D

Etsy update!



Also, my kitties are adorable. Mr. T has taken a great liking to my bat pillow. He snuggles it whenever possible.


And Buster is obsessed with this super soft olive blanket I brought home. I put him on it and he immediately went into kneading mode and zoned out. Heh.


My breakfast this morning:
Apple cinnamon granola, plain yogurt, coconut shavings, honey, chopped pecans, dates rolled in oat flour, golden raisins, kiwis and a banana, and then a little bit of cold coffee mixed with chai green tea and milk. Soooo good.

1 comment:

natasha said...

coffee + tea mixed together??? crazy! sounds weirdly delicious.