Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ain't no sunshine...


Cooked lentils, peas, green bell pepper, corn, beans, and rice, raddichio, greens and spinach, sliced tomatoes with olive oil and s&p, potato wedges cooked with basil and sage, renaissance grain bread with artichoke garlic cheese spread and sliced avocado.


Spinach stems, cranberry orange sauce, homemade egg rolls with cabbage, carrots and bell pepper and sweet chili sauce.

Homemade chickpea soup with carrots, onion and potato.

A day late, but that's because my friend Theo came over yesterday and I never got around to be able to post it. I'm so happy these first 8 weeks are over! All my titles come from song lyrics. Maybe I should go back to writing them at the bottom.

So...
Song of the day- Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers

No comments: