Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So you wanna be a hero, kid...

Goodness. I've been M.I.A.

I graduated! Woo, party.

Well, sorta. I still have my internship class to take in the fall. I'm on the hunt for a job, all across the country. So far, no real response back. Boo. I'm hopeful I'll get something.

I'm really enjoying Cheat Sheet, a show on the Science channel. It's really cool. It is the same as "Did you know...?" on Yahoo! Same announcer, same graphics. I like things science, especially in that format.

Some things I'm diggin' today:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket These were taken from: Maybe Vintage. It is a pretty sweet blog I've just revisited. It has all kinds of things. Photobucket
Taken from That Home Above.
Photobucket Taken from: Tim Barber.

Photobucket Taken from: Simply Breakfast.

Song is One Last Hope by Danny DeVito.

No comments: