Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've got my camera now, but they sent the wrong adapter. Therefore I've yet to really have it up and running, but once I do, oh!

Currently I'm in the school library. Most likely...most posts will be made from here, because my internet at home is complete shite. Once mother moves up here in April or May, this will no longer be the case.

So, the times they are a'changing, and so am I. Once I'm out of college, I'll be on the move! My job will provide for many travel opportunities, and if things go well, I'll be able to do just that. I'm a big nomad at heart. I want to see and experience the world. No reserves, as it were. Maybe not quite in the vein of Mr. Bear Grylls, but, you get the idea. For the short term, my hope is to go to California this August, and visit Davis, San Fransisco, and Oakland. Not really in the couch-surfing manner, which I'm more prone to fantasize about, but to visit my cousin, and then some friends of hers, and then my friend, whom I haven't seen in years! It should be glorious. :D

No comments: