Monday, January 19, 2009

Mambo~

balcony view

I missed the actual storm, but, huzzah, snow.

There is a possibility of me backpacking across the US this summer. Ah, that'd be so delightful. It's not a for certain yet, because I'm hoping to go with my friend Ruki from Canada. If she doesn't pull through, which she might not, then I'll be taking summer courses as originally planned. Alas, I'm not brave enough to go it alone. At least not yet. I'll be hitting several states, though, and if you've got a couch and are willing to show us around to the small, local places, that'd be great!

My route, hopefully, will be as follows:
Up through the Grand Canyon to Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and then fly over to California, then fly home for school. It'll be INSANE. I'm going to have a tent for most of it, though. I'll update this with loads o' pics o' my travels.

No comments: