Saturday, September 26, 2009

His eyes were as red as the sun.



Way back when, I talked about going to Sapna Cafe, and mother and I went again. Although I like it, they have no idea what a Lassi is. However, if you live in the Phoenix area, I suggest giving them some lovin'. They're downtown, on 1301 W. Grand Ave.


I went on a hike this morning. It didn't really end well, though, as I got nauseous and dizzy, and my mom poured ice cold water on me, which almost put my body in shock. Uber suck. However, later today I went to the Grand Avenue Festival. It was great! Loads of music acts; I loved so many of them. The little flyer thing neglected to mention many of the bands' names, though, so mom and I had to ask them. I tried taking pictures, but my camera seriously has no aperture at night. I also saw the Painfully hip gal, but had no ability to talk to her. :C I'm so painfully shy.

Song of the day: The Sweet (Featuring Brian Connolly)- It's a Ballroom Blitz.

No comments: