Wednesday, September 16, 2009

North Carolina pt 1

North Carolina was so fantastically green compared to Phoenix. And, being that I'm utterly in love with nature, pretty much all of the photos I took were of plants and trees. These are a bunch of my favorite flower pictures from my trip there in August. I forgot to bring my charger with me, unfortunately. There were so many other lovely things I wanted to photograph before my stay was up, but the battery up and died on me half-way through my visit.




These are from my sister's front yard.

I found this lovely thing under one of the bushes when we went blueberry picking out in the country.











The rest of these are from a small park not far from where my sister lives, that featured native plants.

Song of the day: Garbage- Milk.

No comments: