Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And, uh, put the nice stream there with the light blue.

I'm so happy for the cooler weather. I've been riding my bike a lot, and enjoying the breeze. I love fall, even if Phoenix doesn't have the same association I would like it to have. Mother and I are going to drive up to Sedona to see the leaves change color.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pumpkin butter is one of my absolute favorite seasonal treats. I always look forward to it. Also, I plan to make some weekly posts about food soon. I've been trying to remember to take pictures of all the stuff I've been cooking.

I'm moving to Flagstaff permanently in January, until I graduate, and I'll be getting my own apartment. So, the inner lover of interior decorations is coming out quite a bit. I bought these two things for my future kitchen:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I seriously need this teapot to survive. Please go buy a bunch of things from my store, so I can afford it. :D I haven't updated the store in a while, but I plan to in the next few weeks, so stay tuned.


Song of the day: Millie Small- My Boy Lollipop.

No comments: