Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday eats!

I've been wanting to make some posts about food, although they'll show up again in my 365, most likely, heh. They aren't in any particular order, but I'll be posting them on Tuesdays.


Buster says good morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket
A kiwi with eggs, vegetarian sausage, pine nuts, walnuts, cooked bananas, and swiss cheese.

Photobucket
Yellow squash, fish, black beans, onions, and pasta. I forget the spices the fish was cooked in.

On another note, mom and I went to Goodwill, and I scored a bunch of things for my house super cheap.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at this ridiculous coffee mug. It was too cute to pass up, for fifty cents.

These are from Target, with all the Halloween stuff. I just love monsters!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Song of the day: Stone Temple Pilots- Big Empty.

No comments: