Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hello! Everything in my shop is 10% off from now running until December 31st!! Just type in the code, "PirateShop" into the note to the seller box during your purchase and I will refund you 10% of the value of the item(s) in your order to your paypal!

I've not been doing much this year for the holidays. I'm in Phoenix at the moment, enjoying the balmy weather. In Flagstaff, we just had several inches of snow. My cat will be getting a haircut while I'm down here, I can't wait! He's a hairy hairy beast, and for at least a few months I will be spared his accursed hair covering every surface in my house and every last article of clothing I have. Sigh. I do love him very much, don't get me wrong. I'll surely take pictures of him.

Hope you're having a good holiday.

No comments: