Tuesday, July 3, 2012

But it turns out, you want my soul...

I'm clearly a bad blogger. I had more motivation to post when I first started this blog. I should get on the ball and change that!

So, on Tuesday, the 26th, my mom and I set out on a road trip across country to Charlotte. It wasn't really one where we could do a lot of sight seeing, though, because we have three cats in the car. The few times we did make stops, I made sure to take pictures, as well as several through the window, as best I could. Right now I don't have them edited, but I'll definitely be getting on that soon! It's SO beautiful here. I've been going mad with happy seeing all the trees, hearing the birds loudly chatter to one another. It's a chorus of song. This is a wild change from Flagstaff, where predominantly the only species one ever sees are crows and ravens, and that got very boring.

I'm excited to live here. While I'm greatly missing the friends I'd made, I think this is a change for the better for me, and I might be able to get a job where I can save enough money to get a place of my own with a yard. I'm dying for a place to grow food. The humidity is doing wonders for my hair, but my skin doesn't seem to appreciate it... Photobucket
Whaaaaaat...ridiculous amount of cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Longing for a pretty yard... Photobucket Taken by: liivia. Photobucket Taken by: The citybird's nest. Her blog is fun. I like that she shows outfits she wears with her bike. Photobucket
Via: decor8.
I love this room. I really like the idea of the benches, and table you can move out of the way in a small area like that, and the lighting fixtures are super fun! Photobucket
This guy is from the band The Letting Go. Sweet thundering Zeus it's too cute to handle. Song of the day: "I don't know nothin'" by Maroon 5.

No comments: