Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm a dangerous man!

banner blog
I really don't seem to draw much anymore. These last few years I've only managed to pump out a few drawings a year. It's sad. I really do enjoy drawing once I actually get the motivation to work on something. I felt like my blog needed some sprucing up, as it has had the same one for quite a while now. Less things in my "likes" show up, but it's nice and simple. Those are my two cats. Buster is on the left, Mr. T is on the right.

My job at the Y just transferred to being after school, so it's only part time. But I like it. I was so unbearably exhausted working full time at camp. Just every day, coming home and wanting to pass out. Not fun. Now I am starting to be able to bike to work and take yoga classes. I work on yoga at home, as well. It's possibly the best thing ever.

Song of the day: "Dangerous Man" by Foxy Shazam.

No comments: