Monday, August 6, 2012

Rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky...

I went to the farmer's market on my own a little while ago. It was an adventure figuring out the bus system. Getting there wasn't an issue, it was more the coming home... I ended up on the wrong bus and went way out of the way south, then took the light rail back to town and walked several blocks to find a bus stop I needed. I'd also lost the $20 I'd brought to pay for the food and only found out right when I went to pay. :( There was a shell station right next to it so I used an ATM. Not the smoothest of days.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
UntitledUntitled



Right next to the market runs part of the Greenway, which is reclaimed land by the county government. They've been putting walk-ways and plants along them, because the water that runs there is prone to flooding, so they can't have houses or businesses there.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Haha, I love this sign. It has googly eyes glued to it!
Untitled

Song of the day: "Rhinestone Eyes" by The Gorillaz

No comments: