Saturday, September 15, 2012

No sense, nonsense.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are all from: here. So cute. I love fun things to further organize my desk/ideas.

Photobucket
I looove this. I'd probably have to get two, and string up a bunch of photos. From: here.

Photobucket
I really would like some curtains for my windows. I'd want them to be sheer and bring in a little light, but not too much. I like Indian patterns. This one from here is pretty.

Photobucket
From: here. I love this sooo much, but the $95 price tag is just out of my justification range.

Photobucket
 
Speaking of dinosaurs, how awesome is this ring? But I don't really wear rings...I lose them. From: here.

I love these lighting fixtures with candles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
    Then there's this... This is made from loads of tiny acrylic gummy bears! It's cool, but I'd never buy it.
 From: here.

Or this gummy bear light:

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think these are cute. Both from: here.

Song of the day: "Senses" by The Animaniacs.

No comments: