Monday, September 10, 2012

Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?

It seems I've been bit by the baking bug as of late. I'm normally not really into baking at all. Although I've decided that every Sunday, from now on, I'd like to bake a loaf of bread from scratch. I much prefer things to be homemade than store-bought, if possible, and who doesn't love fresh, warm bread from the oven?

Untitled
Muffins with apples, chai, cinnamon, brown sugar, carrots, raisins, and walnuts.

Untitled
Scones with dried cherries and walnuts, and a light cranberry icing. It was the best recipe I've found so far.

Untitled
Those black things are raisins that got swollen and burned in the oven. Pear tart.

Untitled
Vegan hamantaschen. Didn't turn out how I'd wanted.

Untitled
Chocolate apricot bars. Really tasty.

Untitled
Rosemary naan. :D Super good. Only made one big piece, which my mom and I devoured.

Song of the day: "Lil' Red Riding Hood" by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs.

No comments: