Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Must we do as we're told?

What is this nonsense? For some reason Flickr has blocked a good majority of my photos from the blog, although my setting is still public to everyone. :( What happened? I don't want to redo each blog post...


Untitled
Israeli couscous cooked in brown sugar and cayenne pepper, cut up peach cooked with raisins and walnuts until soft, bit of corn and green tea.

Untitled
Baked brussel sprouts and sweet potato fries, sandwich with cooked onion and green pepper, lettuce, salmon burger, mayonnaise, mustard, and easy over egg.

Untitled
Throw together soup cooked in water and spices with tea and soymilk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay so this is a bit off topic but I just read your comment on "House of Humble" about being environmentally friendly. I just had to say thank you for that phrase "yellow let it mellow." My husband and I do that method but you worded it so well! I'm going to use that from now on. I also appreciate you saying that people aught to get over their fear of germs. I'm that girl who goes to the bathroom and doesn't wash her hands because by golly I'm not touching myself, so why do I need to wash my hands.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that. Now I'll peruse your blog. :)