Monday, July 29, 2013

Through the crowd I was crying out...

 photo il_570xN162357464.jpg
Becca Stadtlander is a wonderful illustrator. I can't remember if I've already blogged about her, but I love the intense attention to detail.

 photo il_570xN432391528_kx16.jpg
 United Thread is a beautiful artist. Her style is very similar to what I try and do with watercolors, with detailed, flat studies of animals like in old scientific journals. Her color pallet choices are so great, and she's lead a pretty cool life.

 photo il_570xN329166951.jpg
Geninne predominantly illustrates birds. Some of them are pretty nice.

 photo il_570xN480865263_3340.jpg

Fennec Design Co makes amazing artwork and prints. Super neat. I bought this shirt.

 photo il_570xN462161960_aofs.jpg
Pachamamita Design Shop makes bags using traditional Andean materials. They're so cool and practical and I want one.

I know I've been gone a while. Life and stuff. I find that even though I'm on the internet, I lack the motivation to make any posts on here, though I come across so many things I want to share. I also don't have the energy to go through all my old entries and fix the pictures. I wish I knew why flickr has blocked them. They're public... Ah, well.

Conversely, I really want to get off the internet as much as I am. I've been trying to read more again, and I've been working out more than ever. Currently I've lost 66lbs total since my peak. Still working on it. My old goal of fixing my hands and giving them some TLC has been working! Some of the damage I had thought permanent is beginning to fade. It's lovely. I made tacos for lunch today, from scratch. Perhaps tomorrow I'll remember to post a picture.

Song of the day: "No Light No Light" Coachella Sampler.

No comments: