Sunday, April 19, 2009

We've come here on stage tonight, to do a show for you.

Dude, woh, it's been a friggin' week. I've been taking lots of photos, but my internet at home is just a giant tosspot, and quite frankly, it's grating my last nerve. Once May hits, updates will be more frequent fo' sho'. *gangstah pose*

In other news, this means it is time for your dose of SAS...again! With no break between them, it's a bit silly, really. Whatev'!

Photobucket
And dance dance, dancedancedancedance.

Photobucket
My love for spring, hippies and daisies, woo. (Taken by: kNda.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dreaming fondly of moving to England. (Taken by: Mark Howells-Mead.)

Photobucket




Seriously, Mel Brooks is so silly.


I ♥ him so much.

1 comment:

Brandon Barr said...

I dig that Calvin and Hobbes!