Sunday, April 12, 2009

Super Awesome Sundays

SAS. Yes, you all need a little dose of SAS. I've decided, to keep me a little more upbeat, that I should post a collection of things that I'm enjoying that week. Being that, Sunday is the end of the week in my mind, and Monday is the beginning. With that being said, I'm sure there are other blogs that do this, but I care not! This is just for myself. And, whomever all reads this...





I want to steal a whole bunch of the clothing.




That was on her 60th birthday...she's friggin' ace. The version by Peggy Lee is hawt, but I couldn't find one that would embed.

Photobucket
Photobucket
These were taken from The Sartorialist.

Photobucket
Senior year of high school I was known as the duck girl in my art classes, because I tried to incorporate them into the assignments. My mom was known as the chicken lady for her masters...hm...

Photobucket
This is from the annual kuwana light show.

No comments: