Sunday, April 26, 2009

Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously .

Photobucket
This is my dream life.

Photobucket
Found over at FFFFOUND!

Photobucket
Hee, Henry Rollins.

Photobucket
This was taken by: Capt. Mouffette.




This chap is quite cool.




While we're on the subject of tapping, this is one of my favorite clips. Although I wish I could find the synced up version of Gregory Hines at the end of the movie where he played Bojangles. Absolutely incredible.

Honorable mentions go out to:
Baking cornbread at 3 am, watching Clerks 2, sitting outside under a tree, enjoying the warmer weather, wearing my tailcoat, my new candy cane camera bag -even if it's a tad too big-, looking forward to seeing my friend Ian again, being more optimistic about my future career, figuring out ways to travel, finally finding the name of a movie that had been on the tip of my tongue (It was Bound, by the way.), drawing more, and getting the most perfect men's dress shoes.

No comments: