Monday, January 3, 2011

My name is.

Day 5- best friend

Here is day five, which is best friend. I couldn't pick one, so I did both Ruki and Nikol. Though I did draw more in 2010 than I did in 2009, it was sad just how little I really did. So, this year, I've decided to complete one drawing every week. Which I realize isn't truly that much, but it's more than what I'd been doing.

Also, I've opened another etsy shop, to sell all types of craft supplies that I've collected over the years and have let just sit there. I'd rather they go to new homes that will actually use them. Nothing's uploaded as of yet, but I have a whole bunch of stuff.

It's called PirateStash.

I will make updates for it as I get things uploaded! Don't forget to check my ebay shop. I have many more things to list.

Song of the day: "My Name Is"- Eminem.

No comments: