Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We sit in our rooms.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
From: here. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a round-up of interior design pictures that have been inspiring me lately. The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in a house to me. I can't wait to be able to really do with one what I want. Lately, I've been contemplating getting a nice, folding dining room table. I figured they'd be relatively cheap, but from what I've seen online they're just as expensive as regular tables. I've also been considering getting some more house plants. Currently, I have three very large ones, but I wouldn't mind a nice small one. I accidentally killed a small plant I had, when things from a top shelf fell over while I was holding it and broke it right in half. :( There are very few places in my house where Buster wouldn't eat it, unfortunately. I've started trying to tally my belongings for the "Everything I Have" project. Numbers change with what I end up deciding to sell, and new things I've purchased. Speaking of purchases, I bought some boots for work.



They came with brown laces, and I traded them out with some red ones I had. :D I'm really happy with them.

This year, however, I've decided to try and not buy anything aside from food, and the occasional household item I may need. I may cave during my birthday, haha. But, for the most part, I'm pretty satisfied with what I own, and don't want anything else, other than more camping gear, possible entertainment things, and biking clothes. I'm excited to see how much I sell this year. There is so much in the shop right now, and I still have more. I'm likely not going to list anything new for a while, though, until the numbers start to go down a good deal. Go check it out!

Song of the day: "Dateless Losers"- Reel Big Fish.

No comments: