Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spotlight.

Msthingsandstuff makes really cool cowls, and jewelry, and sells vintage.





This is mine. I love it. She uses super soft sweaters to make them, and has a bunch of cool colors to choose from, if you want a custom one instead of the ones listed.

In other news, happy late new years! I never really feel much about it. I tend to find myself focusing more on academic years than calendar years, other than the inevitable having to learn a new number when signing checks, etc. Did y'all do anything fun? I just sat around my apartment and cleaned. Super exciting, I know. But it was good to finally sort through some piles of paper I had going. I didn't really make 'new years' resolutions, solely because they were things on which I'd already been trying to work, so, we'll see how that goes. I'm going to make myself draw today.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i'm so glad you like it!