Friday, June 24, 2011

When the truth is found to be lies.

I went through my photos and found a bunch from my last trip to North Carolina that I never posted.

There are a whole bunch more on my Flickr.










We went blueberry picking. Which, contrary to what Jim Gaffigan says, is totally badical. I want to live closer to farms here so I can pick all the fresh fruit growing this summer.


We made fresh blueberry cobbler and homemade rosemary bread.






We went to the dog park. Blue is the dog in the picture above and Quixie (I'm actually unsure how his name is spelt) is the dog on the far left. They're my sister's.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Uh oh--the name of your post--did we not clean when you came? Quixi, no e, short for "quixotic". :) I love your pictures of the blueberries! Maybe you can come work on our farm in the mountains!