Tuesday, June 21, 2011

White Rabbit


Potato, chickpeas, jalapenos, carrot, onion, mushroom cooked in the juice of sweet pickled peppers, cranberry sauce, tofu cooked in the juice from the cranberries, and a hard-boiled egg and milk.

I didn't (and rarely) finish everything I served myself, so I cooked everything (and added some yellow squash and butter lettuce sliced in strips) again in some tea, sugar, nutmeg and honey, and then cooked peas in the tea and steamed some broccoli.
Blackberries and powdered sugar.

I feel like an awful blogger. There are so many things swirling in my head that I want to post, and the week just seems to escape me, with no real reasons why. This summer has been very slow and lazy, the days pouring together in a steady stream. I get my homework done and go jogging, and laze around in cut-offs and a t-shirt, breathing in the sun. Jefferson Airplane and Girl Talk have been on frequent loop in my itunes as of late.

2 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You're making me VERY hungry.

Helen said...

Yum that tofu looks delicious.