Thursday, June 23, 2011

Put your hands up.

My birthday fast approaches. Which makes me feel very weird about my place in life. I'll be 22. I remember when I was younger, how far away that seemed. Hopefully if all goes as planned, I will be able to graduate in May, and then I have to do an internship in order to get my actual little piece of expensive paper to say I've completed university. I've been planning on hopefully being able to get my paperwork done to get a work visa to live in Quebec and get a place with my friend Ruki. I'd really love to live there and work on my French and finally meet my friend. Going along with it being my birthday, these are some things I'm longingly looking at. I did end up buying myself the Glam Breakfast mug that I mentioned several posts ago because it came back in stock.

Photobucket
Again, I don't need new frames at all. But these are glorious.
Photobucket
Most amazing teapot? Maybe.

Photobucket
I really want some nice woven sandals like this for summer.

In other news, kitties:



2 comments:

Jessica said...

buster and his doppleganger! are they friends now?

leader of the pack said...

Uh, Mr. T wants to be Buster's friend...Buster just sorta tolerates him.