Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alright chipmunks, let's all buhbuhbuh.

Photobucket

Things on my holiday wishlist right now.

1,2,3,12: Think Geek.
4: Ashidashi.
5,6: IKEA-Children's Section.
7,14: Palmer Cash.
8,9,10,11: Sock Dreams.
13: Etsy- Lollytots.

My computer has been really acting up the past several months, even though I'd done a system's restore and it was okay for a few weeks, it's back to how bad, if not worse than, it used to be. That's one big reason as to why posts involving my photos are slow-going. However, I should have some of a bunch I've taken at the rose garden coming up soon, as well as more 365 posts. It's funny how my 365 has turned out, because by the time I've posted all of it, it'll be definitely past a year, haha. Plus, keep an eye on my etsy shop, because I'll be updating more over December and January, before I move, as well as adding a bunch of customized things with hand-sewn monsters on them!

Most of what this holiday will include will be mom and I going through her old papers and burning them. She has file cabinets full of papers she doesn't need, and it's time to move on. Especially since she wants to possibly move across country.

Hope you're having a good week.

No comments: