Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's not the needle, or the vial.

I can't believe it's been a week already. My finals are done this week. It's so strange how quickly this semester has gone. Been feeling kinda crummy lately, but I've been watching a bunch of Whose Line Is It Anyway? clips, and they make me feel better. So enjoy another Tuesday eats post...!

Photobucket
Sometimes for breakfast I just have fruit.
Photobucket
Saffron rice with almonds and raisins, cabbage from our garden with mushrooms, and an apple cut up.
Photobucket
Not that great a picture, but I made vanilla pudding and a meringue topping from scratch.
Photobucket
And I made a bunch of holiday cookies.

What are your holiday plans? I'm pretty much just staying at home. We're having a very lean holiday this year due to finances.

Song of the day: Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley. Personally, this is my favorite version from him.

No comments: