Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And if it rains all day.

Which it did! We had a super intense storm yesterday and all night last night, which knocked the power out. Hurray for the rain, at least. Been a while since I've made a Tuesday eats post! These are never in any order, though. I thought I'd show some pics of the garden, too. Although they're a tad older, since we've been eating the cabbage like crazy lately.

Photobucket
Toast with cherry jam, honey and cinnamon.
Photobucket
Red peppers, black beans, cheese, grilled onions, veggie sausage and tomatoes (I actually forget what else was in it, haha) and rye bread.
Photobucket
Tomato, basil and red pepper soup.


Kermit has never been an outdoor cat until now, but he's really enjoying it. It's so funny to see him roll in the dirt, because he's black so there's just a little mask of black on his face, while the rest is brown. That's our tomato plant.


Chinese cabbage, broccoli and carrots. The broccoli and carrots aren't nearly ready yet, unfortunately. That's an orange tree, but it's a baby, so it won't produce any fruit for like five more years.





The house behind ours is actually turning some great fall colors.

Song of the day: Great Expectations- Elbow. Totally obsessed with this song right now. I have the album it's from, and whenever I play it, it reminds me of winter break '08, when I bought it.

No comments: