Thursday, December 3, 2009

How are we going to work this out?





Eating peanut butter and apples with milk is heavenly. I was working on a drawing. It's been a long time since I've actually sat down to make myself finish anything. I suppose working in the dining room is probably a better idea, because there's more light in there. Isn't my sketchbook awesome? It's made from an old book called The Unhuggables: The truth about snakes, slugs, skunks, spiders and other animals that are hard to love. And everyone looks horribly upset, including all the daisies.

If you'd like to see my art, you can visit my gallery here. I take commissions for anyone who's interested. It seems to have put them out of order, though. Deviantart goes through weird design changes all the time.

Song of the day: Every Planet We Reach Is Dead- Gorillaz.

No comments: