Monday, August 16, 2010

Indian Gardens pt 2

I'm going to be splitting this into three posts, probably. There were some really awesome shots of all the different trees and shades of green on my way back from Plateau Point. These were in the heart of Indian Gardens. Such a beautiful, quiet place. Listening to the birds and the wind and crickets. We watched the meteor shower. It was scattered about the sky. Someone would see one, we'd turn and of course it'd be gone, and there wouldn't be one in that direction again. I saw a few really good ones, and a very large one several days later. It was amazing. The skies here are so gorgeous. The light and pollution-filled big cities are nothing compared to out here. You can see stars everywhere, so clearly. It's too bad I can't photograph well at night. If I could capture some of those views of stars, oh man.

There are tons more on my flickr.

















Song of the day: Koop Island Blues- Koop.

No comments: