Friday, August 6, 2010

We're just wandering.

It's Friday, so it's time for a photo dump! I have many many photos that I haven't posted yet, from my other camera, when my computer died. I bought a new camera just recently. :D I'm so excited to start using it. It has far better zoom capability and it seems to register colors more clearly. I have yet to see if it can pick up purple, which was always an issue on my old Polaroid. I'm going to be going on an overnight camping trip into the canyon tomorrow! I will definitely be slow going back up, so I'll be taking lots of pictures. We've been having a glorious amount of rain lately. I've been checking out more companies in Oregon. I really want out of Arizona. The rain is just far too nice.

There are more on my flickr.













I've been really inspired to start trying to grow some things, if only herbs, back in Flagstaff. I've always wanted a garden, and there's really just so much inspiration around me. Unfortunately being in an apartment, I can't grow anything outside, and Flagstaff has a very short growing season, especially with the snow and hard soil. Again, all the more reason I want to go somewhere green and lush.

Song of the day- Fools- The Dodos

No comments: