Thursday, August 26, 2010

These are a few things I've been eying up lately. New specks are of course unnecessary, and I do like mine. But these are just so cool. I'd love to be able to get my prescription in them, but it's just too painfully expensive. I'm hoping more camping will be in my future.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These are sold, unfortunately. Aren't they neat?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am in desperate need of some bike panniers. :D These are excellent and roomy, and pretty cheap, actually, in comparison to all the ones I've seen.
Photobucket

Everything from this shop. I wouldn't ever spend that kind of money on them, but they're super rad.

On a more practical level, I would really like more thin, wool clothing and special socks, for biking. It dries super quick when you sweat..which I do..a lot. My goal is to be able to bike to Williams from Flagstaff. A sleeping bag and pad and a nice, one-person sized tent. I wouldn't mind a camping back-pack too, with a good frame on it.

No comments: